Window Depot recently completed a window replacement in Wakeman, OH, for a client in need. The client Michael and Cindy reached out to Window Depot-Cleveland after already speaking with several other companies regarding window replacement at their residence in Wakeman, OH. Michael and Cindy built their home approximately 25 years ago and it had been hard in recent years to operate the windows; they were sticky, lacked consistent functions, and were rotting in several areas. So it was long overdue for an update. What truly stuck out for Window Depot Cleveland when stacked up against others was the integrity and responsive qualities shown forth by the Project Manager and office personnel. “The combination of prices, materials, and reviews was exceptional”, according to Michael. Michael and Cindy had been caught in a couple snags throughout their remodel. From lapses in measurement and revisiting the property, to delays in turnaround time for the product to arrive, there were plenty of chances for WD to drop the ball. However, several key examples that Michael and Cindy recall easing the issues include the upfront, consistent communication, informative and professional installers, and Project Manager that exuded a wonderful attitude from start to finish. “We always felt like we were in good hands. At certain moments(s), one could feel the “all hands on deck” customer service and Window Depot did an amazing job and keeping us well updated.”
Window Replacement In Wakeman, OH Project Description:
- Type of Window: OKNA “STARMARK” COMPOSITE WINDOWS
- Model/Style: OKNA “STARMARK” SERIES; (21) DOUBLE-HUNG, (4) PICTURE, (1) HALF-MOON
- Size/Color: VARIOUS SIZES, “CHELSEA WHITE” Interior, “CHELSEA WHITE” Exterior
- Hardware: MATTE BRONZE HARDWARE & SASH LOCKS
- Glass/Glazing Package: ENERGY STAR HEAT SHIELD GLASS, DOUBLE-PANE LOW-E w/ ARGON
- Extra Features: SECURITY FOOT LOCK (White), FULL SCREENS, SDL GRIDS (Simulated Divided Lites; “Chelsea White” Outside, “Black” Inside
Highlights and Benefits from the Project:
- Increased Value to Home and Neighborhood
- Double-Pane Energy Efficiency
- Fast, One-Day Installation Completion
- Complete Life of the Home, Transferable Warranty
“We had an operational issue with (3) of our windows. Window Depot came out and looked at them and immediately ordered replacements. Once they revisited our home, the new windows were installed & all was good!
I THINK YOU CAN MEASURE A COMPANY BY HOW THEY RESPOND TO AN ISSUE. WINDOW DEPOT DID WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO, SUPPORT US AS A CUSTOMER & NOT LEAVE THE JOB UNTIL WE WERE 100% SATISFIED!!”
Window Depot of Cleveland has been serving homeowners for 20+ years. Our partnership with one of the nation’s largest home improvement networks provides us with significant buying power, allowing us to pass along tremendous savings to our customers without sacrificing quality. GET A FREE ESTIMATE on a home project Today!